We at Powercreations/Powerphoneapps respect the privacy of the clients and users that we manage and maintain.
Powercreations will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease its users/clients personally identifiable information to anyone. We will only provide personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you
- We respond to court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages.
We may collect information about you for 4 reasons:
- to customise the content you see,
- to fulfil your requests for certain services and information,
- to provide you with the best possible service
- to enable us to contact you.
We may use various technologies to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site including "cookies" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
The information we hold will be precise and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our security policy and the law.